The impact of coronavirus on education and culture
Every child has educational rights, even in a situation, where the premises of schools and educational establishments have been closed to prevent the corona virus from spreading. Health is the top priority when it comes to children, young people as well as teachers and other staff at schools. Schools organize flexible learning arrangements, and virtual learning environments are widely in use.
More information on the corona virus on other websites
- Government withdraws proposal on temporarily restricting freedom of movement and close contacts Press release March 31 2021.
- Information, advice and decisions by the Government
- Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare: guidelines and current information on the coronavirus situation
- Finnish National Agency for Education: Education in Finland and the coronavirus
- Finnish National Agency for Education: Finnish schools and the transition to distance education
- Multilingual COVID-19 materials