UN’s High-level Political Forum on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development begins – Finland places emphasis on education in tackling global challenges
- Finnish education system offers equal opportunities for all. Learners can always proceed to an upper level of education.
- Information about how the United Kingdom’s departure from the EU will affect students and participants of EU programmes.
- You will find information about the PISA review and about results obtained by Finland in different years.
- Are you planning to study in Finland? What can you study and how to apply? You can find the answers here.
- Finland has cooperation agreements, programmes and Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) with over 50 countries.
- The purpose of Entrepreneurship Education Guidelines is to target, develop and direct measures for promoting entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education at different levels of education.
Ministry of Education and Culture
The Ministry of Education and Culture is responsible for the development of education, science, cultural, sport and youth policies. The administrative branch of the Ministry of Education and Culture comprises 13 agencies, including Finnish National Agency for Education, Academy of Finland and Arts Promotion Centre Finland.
In international affairs, the Ministry participates in the work of major international organisations and regional councils, implements programmes and initiatives nationally and supports cultural cooperations and expatriate activities.